Welcome to the 1874 Northwich Supporters Trust Website
- Parent Category: 1874 Trust
- Written by Margaret Nixon
- Hits: 1090
Have you got some spare time that you could spend helping with the development and running of a community club?
Whether the future of Northwich Victoria is a new fan run club or supporters' representation in a variant of the existing club, one thing is certain - the club will need people with a range of skills to help out. Not only that, but the Trust Board could do with help in the development of the plans and schemes to support any new club set up.
At the moment, there isn't a definiitve list of the types of roles, but typically we would expect that a new club will need:
- people to help with development of the Business Plans and the development of a Community Share scheme - legal experts, company directors, commercial managers, accountants, marketing people etc
- people who could help with the development and maintenance of a new ground - civil engineers, project managers, legal experts, planning assistance, maintenance staff, groundstaff
- people to help with the day to day running of a football club - ticket sales, merchandising, programme writing, web designers, graphic artists, public relations, stewards, food outlets, gate staff, public address, security, admin staff, coaching staff, physios, marketing and commercial
- people to help with the community aspects, youth development, schools liaision
- people to help with fundraising
ANY help that you can offer would be gratefully received, whether this is immediate support or just an indication of your availability should a new club be formed. Enthusiasm and a willingness to help is the main criteria.